Based on our industrial analysis and past experience, we expect that more than 200 organizations and 800-1000 leaders and professionals from both China and international clean heat, heat supply, metering utility industries will participate in this event:
- General management for planning and strategy development.
- Directors for operations, billing, and data management.
- Managers/directors for information systems, rate structures and service deliveries.
- Managers/directors for real estate management.
- Project managers and risk managers.
- Heat supply and control managers.
- All cross-functional personnel interested in the field of advanced metering and data management.
- Managers for demand side management.
- Managers for control systems.
- Regulatory commissions and their staff.
- Legislators and their staff.
- System technical engineers.
- Metering and billing service managers.
- Energy service providers.
- System researchers & developers.
- Heat meters manufacturers and suppliers.
- Accessory suppliers for heat meters manufacturers.
- Various components and parts suppliers.
- From Heat Meter Manufacturers, Components and Parts Suppliers
CTOs, Chief Engineers, Technology Directors, Technology Deputy General Managers, Technology Management Executives, R & D Managers, Engineering Managers, Hardware / software Engineers, Technology Application Engineers, Project Managers, Product Purchase and Decision Makers.
- From Regional Metrological Institutes
Meter testing, examination, inspection and check personnel.
- From Heat Utilities
Meter check, testing and calibration staff, installation and maintenance engineers, service engineers.
- Professionals from district heating and cooling project management and operation centers.