7-Day Study Tour
May 24-30, 2015, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuxi, China (Separated Registration)
Tour program includes the activities like factory visits, round table meetings with utilities and vendors, high quality conference & exhibition, the industries covering smart meter, smart power distribution and utilization, smart grid, EV and new energy.
Contact us for detail tour program
You are invited to attend the China Market Study Tour 2015, Partnerships & Opportunities in Fields of Smart Power Distribution, Utilization & Metering, a specially designed program for the following international companies and leaders:
- Buyers from international energy agencies, utilities, distribution/utilization/renewable as well as complete meter manufacturers, system integrators, traders, agencies or distributors.
- Sellers or Marketers plan to find Chinese partners for all smart utility related products, components, parts, software or hardware design solutions or services.
- Investors – for JV, WOFE, M & A, OEM and ODM partnership.
- Consultants helping international giants seeking Chinese partners or businesses.
- Companies who want to establish a network with Chinese manufacturers or utilities.
- One on one meeting and interacting with Chinese utility or vendor leaders and experts.
- Round table discussions with Chinese utility experts for immediate response about any questions.
- Attending high quality smart distribution, automation and metering industry conference paper sessions.
- Attending panel discussion to feel the industry development challenges and problems that utilities faced.
- Visiting leading vendor’s exhibition to feel the latest technology from both Chinese and international vendors.
- Visiting leading manufacturer’s factory production line and have round table meeting with their top managers.
- Visiting smart grid project sites to feel the advanced concepts and technologies applied.
|Day 1||Tour Starts - Executives arrive at Shanghai Pudong Airport||Shanghai|
|Day 2||Morning: Round Table Meeting with Shanghai Municipal Electric Power Company
Afternoon: Partner Match Meeting in the hotel Shanghai
|Day 3||Morning : Factory visit to Holley, HEXING or Chint Group in Hangzhou
Afternoon: Partner Match Meeting in the hotel
|Day 4||Attending China Smart Distribution & Utilization Conference Sessions in Nanjing
Exhibition Hall Visits and round-table meetings
|Day 5||Attending China Smart Distribution & Utilization Conference Sessions
Exhibition Hall Visits and round-table meetings
|Day 6||Morning: Field visit to State Grid Demonstration Projects in Nanjing
Afternoon: Transfer to Wuxi Smart City Show Center and Renewable Energy Project
Back to Shanghai
|Day 7||Leisure time and Tour end||Shanghai|
All foreigners must obtain an entry visa before proceeding to China. You are strongly recommended to process the application one month before departure from the country of origin.
To Nigerian, an officially government approved invitation letter needs to be obtained for visa application in Nigeria, so it needs longer time to proceed the invitation letter.
For visa application, please contact us at: email@example.com
For detailed program and prices, please contact the TOUR marketing manager by email: Joey.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mr. Joey LEE at 0086 10 6800 1621
The deadline for registration: March 31, 2015
Price Package Includes:
- All local meals and entertainment (from 24 – 30 May 2015).
- All hotel accommodation (4-5 Star, 7 nights from 24 – 30 May 2015) for the duration of the tour (both double and single occupancy are available upon request).
- All transfers and all local transport.
- Translation services throughout (Chinese to English to Chinese).
- Photographs, bags and documentation.
- Meetings, factory visits co-ordination and organization.
- Round-table meetings arrangement with all visiting parties.
- Individual meeting arrangement with prospective partners and industry leaders/experts.
- Assistance with visa’s procurement (issue official invitation letters).
- The price does NOT include international airfares (i.e. airfares to/from start & end point are NOT included).
- Prices include all taxes and service fees from landing to Shanghai and departing from Shanghai.
- Tour program subject to change depending on the final confirmations.
GSL Consulting Ltd. China is a well established and leading Chinese consulting firm, dedicated in smart grid, smart homes, energy metering of electricity, water, gas and heat utility industries. Business scope consists of integrated media services, high quality event management (professional/international conference & exhibition), industry research and business development advisory services, as well as utility industry knowledge development in the fields of smart grids (transmission, distribution system operations and customer resource management) and utility metering, billing, AMR/AMI revenue protection and CRM areas.
METERING CHINA Print Magazine, introduced into Chinese metering market since 2003, has become a leading magazine in Chinese electricity, water, and gas metering market, delivering smart metering, billing, customer service, smart grid news and information to over 10,000 professional readers in China nationwide. The magazine is a quarterly publication with editorial sourced from experts in China and internationally, and addresses interests and developments in China metering market.